- Services & Support
- Sales & Distribution
Electronic and Electro-Hydraulic Controls
EVDR7 — Multi-I/O Controller and/or Slave Module,
PDF file of this page.|
EVDR5-10 Features Bulletin – PDF file
ExDR-Type Controllers Selection Guide
Valve Coils and Electronic Controllers – Contents
Electronic Vehicle Controls – Intro. & Contents
Request a quote.
• Microprocessor based control (standard software or OEM software on request)..
• Standard hardware and software adapts to many applications.
• Independent outputs for four proportional
valves (0 to 2A) and 1 on/off valve (2 A).
• Up to four universal analog or digital inputs: voltage, current, resistive, PWM, frequency, or digital.
• Digital input (one) for interface to switch, etc.
• Priority control sensor, selectable.
• Robust 8 to 60 VDC power supply interface
with reverse polarity protection.
• Four, +5V reference voltage-to-power input devices (100mA with output to common ground).
• Thermal overload and overvoltage protection provided.
• Rugged IP67-rated packaging with
IP69K-rated plug-in connections.
• Operational from -40 to 85°C
(-40 to 185°F).
• CAN for networking capability, user configuration and diagnostics.
The EVDR7 multi-I/O controller provides precise, repeatable control of one proportional solenoid valve coil and one on/off solenoid valve coil. Controller input signals can be resistive temperature sensor, frequency, PWM, digital, voltage, or current.
Analog inputs and multiple switched inputs are optional to suit a range of machine applications. The CAN J1939 communications port, along with the USB-to-CAN adapter, allows the EVDR7 setup parameters to be configured using a PC. Also, the CAN port can be set up to provide communications with other devices on the network.
This versatile, multi-function controller is suitable for a wide range of heavy duty industrial, marine, and mobile off-highway equipment applications.
Power Required: 8 to 60 VDC; Operating Current: 6 amp maximum load;
Sensor Power Supply: 4 Total; 5V Sensor Supplies, 100 mA DC each
Processing and Memory: Motorola Microprocessor: MC56F8346;
Software: All input and output characteristics are configurable with Electronic Assistant Software, which can be downloaded free from the HydraForce Electronics Portal - www.hydraforce.com/electronics.
Inputs: Universal: 4 Total, can be chosen in the following ranges:
One, On/Off Sinking or Sourcing Driver (2A)
One, High side grounded, 0-2000mA configurable as:
Discrete: On/Off; Current: PWM Closed Loop; Duty Cycle: PWM
Operating Temperature Range: –40°C to +85°C (–40°F to +185°F)
Materials: Housing: Thermoplastic with silicone elastomer seals;
To ground a PWM input use an
Active high digital inputs can be
Active low inputs can be grounded
|PDF file of this page||Electronic Vehicle Controls – Intro. & Contents|
|ExDR-Type Controllers Selection Guide||EVDR5-10 Features Bulletin – PDF file|
|Valve Coils and Electronic Controllers – Contents||Request a quote|