The ECU-0809 controller is a compact and robust multi-function programmable controller designed to withstand the real-world environmental demands of the off-highway mobile market. The ECU-0809 can be used in both centralized and distributed intelligence systems. It has a light, leak proof, chemical-resistant zinc/plastic enclosure, indicator LED, Gore-Tex "breather" and 35-pin AMPSEAL connector. The ECU-0809 has inputs and outputs that can be configured in multiple ways. Input configuration can be set for up to 17 inputs consisting of Digital, Pulse, and Analog inputs. Output configuration can be set for up to 8 PWM outputs with 4 current feedbacks. All outputs are capable of driving up to 2 amps (closed loop) or 3 amps (open loop.) .
NOTE: Refer to Input/Output table below for pin configuration capability. Refer to ECU-0809 Technical Reference Manual for specific data and ratings of individual inputs and outputs.
- CE Certified, complies with WEEE, European Community Directive 2002/96/EC/for waste electrical and electronic equipment, RoHS, European Community Directive 2011/65/EU restricting hazardous substances, and certified to normal automotive E17 (EMC) standards for electromagnetic compatibility.
- Reliable operation in real-world temperature conditions
- Robust, light, leak proof, chemical- resistant zinc/plastic enclosure.
- Three-point anchorage mounts firmly even on irregular surfaces.
- Inputs and outputs are protected against short circuits.
- Internal diagnostic capability to detect overvoltage and overheating.
- Signal LED for quick status check and fault detection.