The ECU-1616B is a compact programmable control unit. It has a powerful 32-bit processor and large internal memory for application and parameters. ECU-1616B has 16 inputs and 16 outputs with high-side current measurement, two CAN buses and a status LED. ECU-1616B is uses CODESYS 3.5 programming and supports HydraForce PLC libraries, MultiTool, and Epec CANmoon tools. ECU-1616B Control Unit has a robust unpainted aluminum housing, IP69 rated, and has a lever-locking connector designed especially for high vibration environments.
NOTE:Refer to ECU-1616B Technical Reference Manual for I/O pinouts, specific data, and ratings of individual inputs and outputs.
- CE Certified
- Complies with WEEE, European Community Directive 2002/96/EC/for waste electrical and electronic equipment
- RoHS, European Community Directive 2011/65/EU restricting hazardous substances
- Certified to normal automotive E17 (EMC) standards for electromagnetic compatibility.
- Reliable operation in real-world temperature conditions
- Robust painted aluminum enclosure.
- Lever-locking connector
- IP-69 environmental rating
- Signal LED for quick status check and fault detection.
- Two CAN ports