The HydraForce ECU-3435S slave unit is targeted for various control system applications in a distributed master/slave architecture. The unit provides plenty of I/O in a compact housing, leavyseal connectors with lever locking and IP69K protection. It is a canopen standard device according to cia 301 v4.2. typically known as a CANopen slave. the ECU-3435S has a very fast cycle time, 2XCAN, and 69 I/O pins.
Refer to Input/Output table for configuration capability. Refer to ECU-3435S Technical Reference Guide for specific data and ratings of individual inputs and outputs.
- CANopen standard device with a very fast cycle time
- Three separated power supply groups. One supply group has a cut-off functional safety feature in a group of 10 PWM/DO outputs
- Plenty of GND pins for sensors and actuators, and CAN1 is also routed to M12 connectors for easy wiring.
- Signal LED for diagnostics
- A new generation housing and connector
- IP69 rated
- LEAVYSEAL connectors have integrated strain relief and locking lever designed for high vibration environments.