The HPE42-M44 is a high pressure, screw-in, cartridge-style, pilot-operated, proportional, spool-type, hydraulic directional valve
In neutral position (unpiloted) the valve blocks flow from ports 2 to 3. On remote pilot signal at port 1 the spool shifts proportionally to the applied pilot pressure to allow flow from port 2 to 3 bi-directionally. The spring chamber is vented to port 4. Pressure at port 4 will directly (1:1) affect the pilot pressure required and must be added to bias spring value
- Multiple function/application potential.
- Smooth shift transition.
- Low pressure drop.
- Hardened spool and cage for long life.
- Optional sealed pilot.
- Industry-standard ISO cavity
- All HyPerformance products are tested to the rigorous standards of the NFPA specification T2.6.1.
- All HyPerformance valves are tested at a verification level of 90% and an assurance of 99%.