This is a direct-acting, spool-type, proportional, pressure reducing/ relieving valve. It is a drop-in, flange mounted cartridge type valve for use with mineral based or synthetic (with lubricating properties) hydraulic fluids. The coil is an integral part of the valve an is not serviceable. The regulated pressure is proportional to the input electrical current in the pressure ranges shown
Manual Override Operation
Rotate manual override screw clockwise until desired regulated pressure is achieved
- 10, 12, 20 or 24 VDC coils.
- 960 hour salt spray protection.
- Economical drop-in style.
- Several push-on termination options.
- Integral waterproof coil standard.
- Optional 142 micron screen at port 2.