The HPE42-M45 is a high pressure, screw-in, cartridge-style, pilot-operated, proportional, spool-type, hydraulic directional valve.
In neutral position (unpiloted) the valve allows flow from ports 2 to 3 bi-directionally. On remote pilot signal at port 1 the spool shifts proportionally to the applied pilot pressure to gradually close flow path until spool is fully shifted blocking flow. The spring chamber is vented to port 4. Pressure at port 4 will directly (1:1) affect the pilot pressure required and must be added to bias spring value.
- Multiple function/application potential.
- Smooth shift transition.
- Low pressure drop.
- Hardened spool and cage for long life.
- Optional sealed pilot.
- Industry-standard ISO cavity
- All HyPerformance products are tested to the rigorous standards of the NFPA specification T2.6.1.
- All HyPerformance valves are tested at a verification level of 90% and an assurance of 99%.