PV72-31 is a solenoid operated, pressure compensated, spool type, normally open, proportional priority flow control valve.
The valve provides priority regulated flow at port 3 with pressure compensated regulated and bypass flow. The regulated flow is inversely proportional to electric current applied to the solenoid. Priority flow will decrease with increasing current applied to the solenoid.
- Choice of two regulated flow ranges
- Excellent linearity and hysteresis characteristics.
- Optional coil voltages and terminations.
- Efficient wet-armature construction.
- Cartridges are voltage-interchangeable.
- Unitized, molded coil design.
- Coil waterproofing standard.
- Manual Override option.