The ECU-0814A Electronic Control Unit is a compact and robust multi-function programmable controller designed to withstand the real-world environmental demands of the off-highway mobile market. It can be used in both centralized and distributed intelligence systems. It has a light, leak proof, chemical-resistant zinc/plastic enclosure, indicator LED, Gore-Tex "breather" and 35-pin AMPSEAL connector.
They have inputs and outputs that can be configured in multiple ways. Input configuration can be set for up to 14 control inputs (Digital, Pulse, and Analog) and 8 outputs. There are 6 3-Amp high side current feedback inputs and two CAN ports.
NOTE: Refer to Input/Output table for pin configuration capability. Refer to ECU-0814A Technical Reference Manual for specific data and ratings of individual inputs and outputs.
- CE Certified, complies with WEEE, European Community Directive 2002/96/EC/for waste electrical and electronic equipment, RoHS, European Community Directive 2011/65/EU restricting hazardous substances, and certified to normal automotive E17 (EMC) standards for electromagnetic compatibility.
- Reliable operation in real-world temperature conditions
- Robust, light, leak proof, chemical- resistant zinc/plastic enclosure.
- Three-point anchorage mounts firmly even on irregular surfaces.
- Inputs and outputs are protected against short circuits.
- Internal diagnostic capability to detect overvoltage and overheating.
- Signal LED for quick status check and fault detection.
- Two CAN ports for connecting sensors, actuators, joysticks and other devices.