The ECU-2415A Electronic Controller is a general-purpose programmable controller designed to withstand the real-world environmental demands of the off-highway mobile market. The ECU-2415A can be used as a stand-alone controller, or for integrating into a CAN network with other devices.
The controller has 49 flexible I/O pins consisting of digital, analog, and pulse inputs, and up to 24 high-side PWM or digital outputs with current measuring feedback. All outputs are capable of driving up to 3.0 Amps.
Refer to Input/Output table configuration capability. Refer to ECU-2415A Technical Reference Guide for specific data and ratings of individual inputs and outputs.
ECU-2415A is a direct replacement for ECU-2415. It is necessary to convert the CoDeSys program for replacement.
- Advanced electronic design for reliability and accuracy.
- Reliable operation in real-world temperature conditions
- Fully-sealed, compact cast-aluminum housing.
- Inputs and outputs are protected against short circuits.
- Outputs have diagnostic capability.
- No external cooling or heat dissipation required.
- Programmed with CoDeSys.