The HPCV16 is a high pressure pilot operated, hydraulic check valve for use in blocking or load holding circuits
The valve allows flow from port "b" to port "a", while normally blocking flow in the opposite direction. Flow will be allowed from "a" to "b" when pressure is applied to port "x". The valve has 2.3:1 pilot ratio, so at least 44% of the load pressure held at port "a" is required at port "x" to open the valve
- Hardened seat for long life and low leakage.
- Optional sealed pilot piston.
- Optional spring ranges.
- Check section is serviceable as a cartridge.
- All HyPerformance products are tested to the rigorous standards of the NFPA specification T2.6.1.
- All HyPerformance valves are tested at a verification level of 90% and an assurance of 99%.