The HSV10-29X is a high pressure 2-way, piloted, poppet-type, normally open, bi-directional, screw-in hydraulic cartridge valve designed to function as a load holding or blocking valve in applications requiring low internal leakage bi-directionally.
When de-energized, THE HSV10-29X allows flow in both directions. when energized, the valve blocks flow in both directions.
Manual Override Operation
To shift the valve manually, push and hold down manual override button/knob. Note: The manual override features is intended for emergency use, not for continuous-duty operation.
- Continuous-duty rated coil.
- Hardened seat for long life and low leakage.
- Optional coil voltages and terminations.
- Efficient wet-armature construction.
- Cartridges are voltage interchangeable.
- Waterproof E-Coils rated up to IP69K.
- Unitized, molded coil design.
- 960-hour salt-spray rated solenoid tubes and coils.
- All HyPerformance products are tested to NFPA specification T2.6.1 and are tested at a verification level of 90% and an assurance of 99%.