The ECU-0408A is a fully programmable control unit featuring 15 flexible I/O pins: 4 PWM outputs and up to 11 configurable inputs of analog, digital or frequency (see table). All outputs are capable of driving up to 3 amps, and 3 one amp current feedbacks are available for closed-loop operation. It features a 100 MHz 16/32 bit processor, and has the ability to communicate using CAN Open communication protocol.
NOTE: Refer to Input/Output table below for pin configuration capability. Refer to ECU-0408A Technical Reference Manual for specific data and ratings of individual inputs and outputs.
- CE Certified, complies with WEEE, European Community Directive 2002/96/EC/for waste electrical and electronic equipment, RoHS, European Community Directive 2011/65/EU restricting hazardous substances, and certified to normal automotive E17 (EMC) standards for electromagnetic compatibility.
- Reliable operation in real-world temperature conditions
- Robust, light, leak proof, chemical- resistant zinc/plastic enclosure.
- Three-point anchorage mounts firmly even on irregular surfaces.
- Inputs and outputs are protected against short circuits.
- Internal diagnostic capability to detect overvoltage and overheating.