The HSV12-22X is a high pressure 2-way, piloted, poppet-type, normally closed screw-in hydraulic cartridge valve designed for low leakage in load holding applications.
When de-energized, the HSV12-22X blocks flow from ports 2 to 1. In this mode the cartridge will allow flow from ports 1 to 2 after overcoming the spring forces (see performance graph). When energized, the valve will allow flow bi-directionally.
Manual Override Operation
For normal operation (de-energized) the manual override pin must be seated in the lower detent groove. To shift the valve manually, the operator pushes down on the knob and rotates 180 degrees in either direction. When the manual override is actuated, increased flow CAN be achieved by pulling on the knob.
note: the manual override feature is intended for emergency use, not for continuous-duty operation.
- Continuous-duty rated coil.
- Hardened seat for long life and low leakage.
- Optional coil voltages and terminations.
- Efficient wet-armature construction. Cartridges are voltage interchangeable.
- Unitized, molded coil design.
- Manual override option.
- Waterproof E-Coils rated up to IP69K.
- Cost-effective cavity.
- All HyPerformance™ products are tested to NFPA specification T2.6.1. and are tested at a verification level of 90% and an assurance of 99%.