PV72-21 is a solenoid operated, two-port, pressure compensated, spool type, normally open, proportional flow control valve.
The valve will regulate flow out of port 2 regardless of system working pressure. The regulated flow is inversely proportional to electric current. With increasing current applied to the solenoid, output flow with decrease.
- Excellent linearity and hysteresis characteristics.
- Hardened spool and cage for long life.
- Efficient wet-armature construction.
- Optional coil voltages and terminations.
- Cartridges voltage interchangeable.
- Unitized molded coil design
- Coil waterproofing standard
- Manual override option