PV72-20 is a solenoid-operated, two-port, pressure compensated, spool type, normally closed, proportional flow control valve.
The valve will regulate flow out of port 2 regardless of system working pressure. With an increasing current applied to the solenoid, output flow will increase.
- Choice of two regulated flow ranges
- Excellent linearity and hysteresis characteristics.
- Hardened spool and cage for long life.
- Efficient wet-armature construction.
- Optional coil voltages and terminations.
- Cartridges are voltage-interchangeable.
- Unitized molded coil design – waterproofing standard.
- Manual override option.