The PV70-30 is a solenoid operated, pressure compensated, spool type, normally closed, priority type proportional flow control regulator. It also CAN be used as a restrictive type, 2-way, pressure compensated proportional flow regulator (with port 2 blocked).
With inlet flow at port 1 the valve will regulate priority flow out of port 3 regardless of system working pressure with flow rate proportional to current applied to the solenoid. The excessive flow will bypass out of port 2. The bypass flow CAN be used for auxiliary function control. Note: avoid dead heading of priority line by external valving to prevent blocking of bypass line. In restrictive mode applications bypass port 2 has to be blocked, flow rate out of port 3 remains proportional to current applied to the solenoid regardless of load (pressure) applied to port 3.
- Excellent linearity and hysteresis characteristics.
- Hardened spool and cage for long life.
- Optional coil voltages and terminations.
- Efficient wet-armature construction.
- Cartridges are voltage-interchangeable.
- Unitized, molded coil design.
- Coil waterproofing standard.
- Manual Override option.