PV72-30 is a solenoid operated, pressure compensated, spool type, normally closed, proportional priority flow control valve
The valve provides priority regulated flow at port 3 with pressure compensated regulated and bypass flow. The regulated flow is proportional to electric current applied to the solenoid
- Choice of two regulated flow ranges
- Excellent linearity and hysteresis characteristics.
- Optional coil voltages and terminations.
- Efficient wet-armature construction.
- Cartridges are voltage-interchangeable.
- Unitized, molded coil design.
- Coil waterproofing standard.
- Manual Override option.