The HSV12-40RB is a high pressure, 4 port, 2 position, spool type, screw-in, cartridge style, hydraulic, direct acting, solenoid valve intended for use in fan drive applications when shifting at maximum rated flow is not necessary. The spool has an open transitional state.
When de-energized, flow is allowed from port 3 to 4 and from port 2 to port 1. When energized, flow is allowed from port 3 to port 2 and from port 4 to port 1.
Manual Override Operation
To activate the manual override, turn the knurled adjustment knob clockwise until the valve shifts. To deactivate, turn the adjustment knob counterclockwise until it stops.
- Manual override option.
- Hardened precision spool and cage for long life.
- Waterproof E‑Coils rated up to IP69K; optional voltages and terminations.
- Efficient wet-armature construction.
- Cartridges are voltage-interchangeable.
- Corrosion-resistant plating.
- All HyPerformance products are tested to the rigorous standards of the NFPA specification T2.6.1.
- All HyPerformance valves are tested at a verification level of 90% and an assurance of 99%.