The HSV10-47CX is a high pressure, 4 port, 3 position, spool type, screw-in, cartridge style, hydraulic solenoid valve.
When de-energized, the HSV10-47CX blocks all ports. When s1 coil is energized, flow is allowed from 3 to 4, and from 2 to 1. When s2 coil is energized, flow is allowed from port 3 to 2, and from 4 to 1. In circuits where work port flows are unequal due to cylinder ratios, the higher return flow should be directed to port 2.
Manual Override Operation
For normal valve operation (neutral) the manual override pin must be seated in the center detent groove (id groove on knob is in-line with top of coil nut). To shift the valve manually from neutral to activate coil s1 function the knob is pushed down slightly and rotated 90$ counterclockwise and pulled. To detent in this position rotate the knob an additional 90$ counterclockwise to lock in the upper detent groove. To shift manually from neutral to activate coil s2 function the knob is push down all the way. To detent in this position rotate the knob 90$ clockwise to lock in the lower detent groove. The manual override feature is intended for emergency use, not for continuous operation.
- Continuous-duty rated solenoid.
- Hardened precision spool and cage for long life.
- Optional coil voltages and terminations.
- Manual override option.
- Corrosion-resistant plating.
- Waterproof E‑Coils rated up to IP69K.
- All ports may be fully pressurized.
- Unitized, molded coil design.
- Industry common cavity.
- All HyPerformance products are tested to the rigorous standards of the NFPA specification T2.6.1.
- All HyPerformance valves are tested at a verification level of 90% and an assurance of 99%.