The HSV10-47A is a high pressure, 4 port, 3 position, spool type, screw-in, cartridge style, hydraulic solenoid valve.
When de-energized, the HSV10-47A blocks cylinder ports, while allowing flow from 3 to 1. When coil #1 is energized, flow is allowed from 3 to 2, and from 4 to 1. When coil #2 is energized, flow is allowed from 3 to 4, and from 2 to 1. in circuits where work port flows are unequal due to cylinder ratios, the higher return flow should be directed to port 2.
NOTE: Orifice disc should not be used with this product.
- Continuous-duty rated solenoid.
- Hardened precision spool and cage for long life.
- Optional coil voltages and terminations.
- Manual override option.
- Corrosion-resistant plating.
- Waterproof E‑Coils rated up to IP69K.
- All ports may be fully pressurized.
- Unitized, molded coil design.
- Industry common cavity.
- All HyPerformance products are tested to the rigorous standards of the NFPA specification T2.6.1.
- All HyPerformance valves are tested at a verification level of 90% and an assurance of 99%.