The HSV10-47DX is a high pressure, 4 port, 3 position, spool type, screw-in, cartridge style, hydraulic solenoid valve
When de-energized, the HSV10-47DX blocks inlet port, while allowing flow from ports 2 and 4 to port1. When s1 coil is energized, flow is allowed from 3 to 4, and from 2 to 1. When s2 coil is energized, flow is allowed from port 3 to 2, and from 4 to 1
Manual Override Operation
For normal valve operation (neutral) the manual override pin must be seated in the center detent groove (id groove on knob is in-line with top of coil nut). To shift the valve manually from neutral to activate coil s1 function the knob is pushed down slightly and rotated 90$ counterclockwise and pulled. To detent in this position rotate the knob an additional 90$ counterclockwise to lock in the upper detent groove. To shift manually from neutral to activate coil s2 function the knob is push down all the way. To detent in this position rotate the knob 90$ clockwise to lock in the lower detent groove. The manual override feature is intended for emergency use, not for continuous operation
- Manual override option.
- Unitized, molded coil design.
- Waterproof E‑Coils rated up to IP69K.
- Corrosion-resistant plating.
- Continuous-duty rated solenoid with patented, high-strength solenoid tube.
- Hardened precision spool and cage for long life.
- All ports may be fully pressurized.
- All HyPerformance™ products are tested to the rigorous standards of the NFPA specification T2.6.1.
- All HyPerformance™ valves are tested at a verification level of 90% and an assurance of 99%.