The HSV10-40RX is a high pressure, spool type, screw-in, cartridge style, hydraulic solenoid valve
The HSV10-40RX allows flow from ports 3 to 4 and from ports 2 to 1 when de-energized. When energized, the spool shifts to allow from ports 3 to 2 and from ports 4 to 1. Consult factory for applications where port 4 will be used as the inlet port
Manual Override Operation
For normal operation (de-energized) the manual override button must be fully rotated counter-clockwise. To shift the valve manually, rotate the manual override button clockwise. Note: the manual override features is intended for emergency use, not for continuous-duty operation
- Continuous-duty rated coil.
- Hardened seat for long life and low leakage.
- Optional coil voltages and terminations.
- Efficient wet-armature construction.
- Cartridges are voltage interchangeable.
- Waterproof E-Coils rated up to IP69K.
- Unitized, molded coil design.
- 960 hour salt-spray rated solenoid tubes and coils.
- All HyPerformance products are tested to NFPA specification T2.6.1 and are tested at a verification level of 90% and an assurance of 99%.