A solenoid operated, direct acting, 3 position, 4-way, closed center spool, proportional directional control. it is a screw in hydraulic cartridge valve for use with general purpose hydraulic fluids. manual override feature is available as an option.
When de-energized, the sp08-47cx blocks flow to all ports, when coil #1 is energized, flow is allowed from port 3 to port 4, and from port 2 to port 1. when coil #2 is energized, flow is allowed from port 3 to port 2, and from port 4 to port 1.t
While port 1 may be fully pressurized, it is not intended for use as the valve's inlet.
- Continuous-duty rated solenoid.
- Hardened precision spool and cage for long life.
- Optional coil voltages and terminations.
- Manual override option.
- Optional waterproof E-Coils rated up to IP69K.
- Efficient wet-armature construction.
- Cartridges are voltage interchangeable.
- Good linearity and hysteresis.
- Industry-common cavity.