A solenoid operated, direct acting, 3 position, 4-way, motor spool, proportional directional control. It is a screw in hydraulic cartridge valve for use with general purpose hydraulic fluids. Manual override feature is available as an option.
When de-energized, the SP08-47DL blocks flow to port 3, while allowing flow from port 2 to port 1 and port 4 to port 1. When coil #1 is energized, flow is allowed from port 3 to port 4, and from port 2 to port 1. When coil #2 is energized, flow is allowed from port 3 to port 2, and from port 4 to port 1.
note: that while port 1 may be fully pressurized, it is not intended for use as the valve's inlet.
- Continuous-duty rated solenoid.
- Hardened precision spool and cage for long life.
- Optional coil voltages and terminations.
- Manual override option.
- Optional waterproof E-Coils rated up to IP69K.
- Efficient wet-armature construction.
- Cartridges are voltage interchangeable.
- Good linearity and hysteresis.
- Industry-common cavity.