The ts90-g34xx is a pilot operated, spool-type, proportional, pressure reducing relieving valve. It is a 3rd generation HydraForce drop-in, flange mounted cartridge type valve for use with mineral based or synthetic (with lubricating properties) hydraulic fluids. The coil is an integral part of the valve and is not serviceable the regulated pressure is proportional to the input electrical current in the pressure ranges shown
- Economical drop-in style.
- Optional 233 micron mesh screen.
- Optional lock-down flange.
- Choice of several regulated pressure ratings.
- Several push-on termination options.
- Integral waterproof coil standard, IP69K, 1000-hour salt spray per ASTM B117.