RV08-22X is a screw in, cartridge style, direct acting, differential area, poppet type, hydraulic relief valve for use as a pressure limiting device in more demanding hydraulic circuits requiring low hysteresis and low internal leakage.
RV08-22X blocks flow from port 2 to port 1 until sufficient pressure is present at port 2 to force the poppet off its seat.
- Adjustments cannot be backed out of the valve.
- Variety of pressure adjustment options including non-adjustable factory preset.
- Adjustment options A, B, and C: positive stops prevent springs from going solid.
- Optional bi-directional pressure (requires bi-directional pressure seal option).
- Hardened poppet and cage for long life.
- Optional spring ranges to 248 bar (3600 psi).
- Smooth response to pressure surges.
- Industry common cavity.
- Compact size.