RV58-20X is a screw-in, cartridge style, direct acting, poppet type, hydraulic relief valve intended for lower flow circuits, requiring low internal leakage
The RV58-20X blocks flow from port 1 to port 2 until sufficient pressure is present at port 1 to force the spring opposed poppet from its seat
- Rated for higher operating pressure of 345 bar (5000 psi).
- Bi-directional pressure option available.
- Adjustments cannot be backed out of the valve.
- Adjustments prohibit springs from going solid.
- Variety of adjustment options available.
- Rapid response to pressure changes.
- Compact size.
Supersession: Existing and new applications.
RVD58-20 Is our best-in-class relief valve and can functionally replace this valve in most applications. We strongly encourage you to consider this newer alternative.
- Comparable pressure and flow ratings
- Comparable response rate
- Better pressure rise characteristics
- Smaller size
- No dynamic seal
- Competitive cost
- VC08-2B cavity variation is required. Some manifolds may allow drop-in replacement.
- Assistance is available to evaluate your application