RV58-20X is a screw-in, cartridge style, direct acting, poppet type, hydraulic relief valve intended for lower flow circuits, requiring low internal leakage
The RV58-20X blocks flow from port 1 to port 2 until sufficient pressure is present at port 1 to force the spring opposed poppet from its seat
- Rated for higher operating pressure of 345 bar (5000 psi).
- Bi-directional pressure option available.
- Adjustments cannot be backed out of the valve.
- Adjustments prohibit springs from going solid.
- Variety of adjustment options available.
- Rapid response to pressure changes.
- Compact size.