A solenoid-operated, 2 port, normally open, direct-acting, spool-type, screw in hydraulic cartridge valve, designed to function as a bidirectional blocking valve.
When de-energized, the SV12-25 allows flow in both directions. When energized, the valves spool shifts to block flow in both directions.
- Continuous-duty rated coil.
- Hardened seat for long life and low leakage.
- Optional coil voltages and terminations.
- Efficient wet-armature construction.
- Cartridges are voltage interchangeable.
- Unitized, molded coil design.
- Manual override option.
- Optional waterproof E-Coils rated up to IP69K.
- Cost-effective cavity.