Flow Sharing Solutions for Forklifts
• Operate multiple work
• Multi-function valves regulate
flow while load holding
• Load holding with precise and
stable flow control
• Typical application for a
single-acting lift cylinder using
HSPECxx-34 valves for the
Flow-sharing with higher flow cartridge valves can provide full system control for lifting, lowering and auxiliary functions.
The use of higher flow electroproportional valves is another easy way to gain greater control of multiple machine functions. With greater flow, you can develop a flow-sharing scheme with the flexibility to handle auxiliary and priority functions.
• Operate multiple work functions
• Multi-function valves regulate flow while
• Load holding with precise and stable
Flow Sharing "Bridge" Circuits
• Provide superior motion control performance
• Flow-controlled meter-in with pressure controlled meter-out
More responsive and more flexibly packaged motor and cylinder control with pressure compensation and a superior degree of controllability than other directional control options can provide.
• SPCL valves for fast “closing” response
• Multi-function valve regulates flow while load holding
…can augment or act as an efficient alternative to power down systems
• Use the force of nature for load-lowering rather than engine power
• Improve efficiency
• Save fuel – up to one gallon of fuel per hour