The SVPR98-G38X is a direct-acting, spool-type, fixed regulated pressure setting, pressure reducing relieving valve. It is a 3rd generation hydraforce drop-in, flange mounted cartridge type valve for use with mineral based or synthetic (with lubricating properties) hydraulic fluids.
The coil is an integral part of the valve and is not serviceable the valve blocks flow from port 1 to port 2 and allows flow from port 1 to port 3 when de-energized. When energized, the valve controls the pressure at port 1 to a fixed pressure setting. Inlet at port 2. Tank at port 3.
- Combines the functions of 3-way solenoid valve and pressure reducing/relieving valve into one space-saving cartridge
- Allows pressure regulation to be switched on/off
- Possible applications include brake function, 2-speed motor, differential lock, and more
- Four fixed pressure settings available (consult factory for other settings)
- G3 Drop-in style valve with integrated coil
- Coil options include two voltages and three connectors, with or without bidirectional Zener diode
- Flows up to 19 lpm (5 gpm)