The PR08-32X is a screw in, cartridge style, direct acting, spool type, hydraulic pressure reducing/relieving valve with internal pilot and internal spring chamber drain. It is designed to act as a pressure regulating device for secondary circuits. It is intended for use in stable input flow circuits
In its steady state, the PR08-32X allows flow bidirectionally from port 2 to port 1, with the spring chamber constantly drained at port 3. On attainment of a pre-determined pressure at port 1, the cartridge shifts to block flow at port 2, thereby regulating pressure at port 1. In this mode, the valve will also relieve port 1 to port 3 at a variable value over the set reducing pressure
- Adjustments cannot be backed out of the valve.
- Adjustments prohibit springs from going solid.
- Optional spring ranges to 152 bar (2200 psi).
- Hardened spool and cage for long life.
- Compact, industry-common size.