RV08-20X is a screw in, cartridge style, direct acting, poppet type, hydraulic relief valve intended for lower flow circuits requiring low internal leakage
RV08-20X blocks flow from port 1 to port 2 until sufficient pressure is present at port 1 to force the spring opposed poppet off its seat
- Adjustments cannot be backed out of the valve.
- Variety of pressure adjustment options including non-adjustable factory preset.
- Adjustments options A, B, and C: positive stops prevent springs from going solid.
- Optional spring ranges to 248 bar (3600 psi).
- Rapid response to pressure changes.
- Optional bi-directional pressure (requires bi-directional pressure seal option).
- Compact size.