RV08-29X is a screw in, cartridge style, direct acting, poppet type, hydraulic relief valve intended for control of pressure in low flow that control pilot operating valves.
RV08-29X blocks flow from port 1 to port 2 until sufficient pressure is present at port 1 to force the spring opposed poppet from its seat.
- Adjustments cannot be backed out of the valve.
- Variety of pressure adjustment options including non-adjustable factory preset..
- Hardened poppet and cage for long life.
- Optional spring ranges to 241 bar (3500 psi).
- Smooth response to pressure surges.
- Industry common cavity.
- Compact size.
Supersession: Existing and new applications.
RVD58-20 Is our best-in-class relief valve and can functionally replace this valve in most applications. We strongly encourage you to consider this newer alternative.
- Comparable pressure and flow ratings
- Comparable response rate
- Better pressure rise characteristics
- Smaller size
- No dynamic seal
- Competitive cost
- VC08-2B cavity variation is required. Some manifolds may allow drop-in replacement.
- Assistance is available to evaluate your application