RV10-20X is a screw in, cartridge style, direct acting, poppet type, hydraulic relief valve intended for use as a pressure limiting device for common hydraulic circuit protection. It is intended for use in mineral based or synthetic (with lubricating properties) hydraulic fluids
The RV10-20X blocks flow from port 1 to 2 until sufficient pressure is present at port 1 to force the poppet from its seat. The cartridge offers fast response to load changes in typical hydraulic circuits requiring low internal leakage
Supersession: Existing and new applications.
RVD58-20 Is our best-in-class relief valve and can functionally replace this valve in most applications. We strongly encourage you to consider this newer alternative.
- Smaller valve with comparable pressure and flow ratings
- Not a drop-in replacement
- Comparable response rate
- Better pressure rise characteristics
- Smaller size
- No dynamic seal
- Competitive cost
- Assistance is available to evaluate your application
- GRV10-20 (corrosion resistant version) not recommended for crossover applications