RV10-22X is a screw in, cartridge style, direct acting, differential area, poppet type hydraulic relief valve intended for use as a pressure limiting device in more demanding hydraulic circuits requiring low hysteresis and low internal leakage
The RV10-22X blocks flow from port 2 to port 1 until sufficient pressure is present at port 2 to force the poppet from its seat. The cartridge offers smooth transition in response to loads in common hydraulic circuits
- Adjustments cannot be backed out of the valve.
- Adjustments options A, B, and C: positive stops prevent springs from going solid.
- Hardened poppet and cage for long life.
- Optional spring ranges to 241 bar (3500 psi).
- Rapid response to pressure surges.
- Industry-common size.