The RV50-28X is a screw-in, cartridge style, pilot operated, relief valve with reverse free flow check valve, intended for use as a pressure limiting device in demanding hydraulic circuits which require fast response, low hysteresis, low leakage, low pressure override and reverse free flow features
The RV50-28X blocks flow from port 1 to port 2 until sufficient pressure is present at port 1. Relief flow path from port 1 to port 2. Reverse flow from port 2 to port 1 occurs when pressure at port 2 is higher than pressure at port 1
- Rated for higher operating pressure 345 bar (5000 psi).
- Variety of adjustment options; adjustments cannot be backed out of the valve.
- Can be operated in relief valve mode or check valve mode.
- Reverse flow check valve built-in.
- Hardened spool and cage for long life.
- Fast response.
- Industry-common cavity.