The xrvd50-20x is a screw-in, cartridge style, direct acting poppet type relief valve intended for use as a pressure limiting device for common hydraulic circuit protection.
The xrvd50-20x blocks flow from port 1 to port 2 until sufficient pressure is present at port 1 to force the poppet off its seat. The cartridge offers fast response to load changes in circuits requiring low hysteresis, low pressure rise, and low internal leakage.
- Adjustments cannot be backed out of the valve.
- Height of the adjuster does not change when the pressure setting is adjusted.
- Hardened poppet and cage for long life.
- Optional spring ranges to 345 bar (5000 psi).
- Rapid response to pressure changes.
- Industry-common cavity.