The RVD50-20P is a screw in, cartridge style, direct acting, poppet type, hydraulic safety relief valve intended for use as a pressure limiting device for common hydraulic circuit protection. The RVD50-20P is suitable for use as a safety accessory in category IV group 2 applications according to the pressure equipment directive (PED) 2014/68/EU
The RVD50-20P blocks flow from port 1 to 2 until sufficient pressure is present at port 1 to force the poppet from its seat. The cartridge offers fast response to load changes in typical hydraulic circuits requiring low hysteresis, low pressure rise and low internal leakage
- PED-Certified to European Commission Pressure Equipment Directive 2014/68/EC.
- Suitable for use as a safety accessory in PED Category IV Group 2 applications.
- Salt spray protection to meet 1000 hour specifications.
- Hardened poppet and cage for long life.
- No maintenance required (or allowed).
- Rapid response to pressure surges.
- Industry-common cavity.
- Spring ranges from 13.7 bar (200 psi) to 350 bar (5075 psi).
- Poppet developed using computational fluid dynamics to ensure dynamic response with minimal friction.