The HSV12-21X is a high pressure 2-way, piloted, poppet-type, normally open screw in hydraulic cartridge valve designed for low leakage in load holding applications.
When de-energized, the HSV12-21X allows flow from ports 2 to 1 while severely restricting flow from ports 1 to 2. When energized, the valve's poppet closes on its seat, blocking flow from ports 2-1. In this mode the cartridge will allow flow from ports 1-2 after overcoming the actuator and spring forces (see performance graph).
Manual Override Operation
To shift the valve manually, push and hold down manual override button/knob.
Note: The manual override feature is intended for emergency use, not for continuous-duty operation.
- Continuous-duty rated coil.
- Hardened seat for long life and low leakage.
- Optional coil voltages and terminations.
- Efficient wet-armature construction. Cartridges are voltage interchangeable.
- Unitized, molded coil design.
- Manual override option.
- Waterproof E-Coils rated up to IP69K.
- Cost-effective cavity.
- All HyPerformance™ products are tested to NFPA specification T2.6.1. and are tested at a verification level of 90% and an assurance of 99%.