A solenoid-operated, 2 position, 6 way, direct-acting spool-type, screw-in hydraulic cartridge valve. It is intended for use as a selector valve in selector or series/parallel drive circuits. When de-energized, the SV12-60X allows bidirectional flow between port 5 and port 6, and between port 1 and port 2, while blocking flow at port 3 and port 4. When energized, the spool shifts to allow bidirectional flow between port 4 and port 5 and between port 3 and port 2, while blocking flow at port 1 and port 6.
- Bi-directional flow.
- Hardened precision spool and cage for long life.
- Optional coil voltages and terminations.
- All ports may be fully pressurized.
- Heavy-duty waterproof E‑Coils rated up to IP69K.
- External metal-shell coil design.