SVRV12-26F is a normally open, solenoid operated, spool type, screw in relief valve
When the coil is activated, the pilot closes the drain flow and the spool closes port 2. In this position, the valve works as a relief valve, relieving flow from port 1 to port 2. The pilot opens when the pressure at port 1 exceeds the set pressure. Pilot flow is discharged to port 2
- Continuous-duty rated coil.
- Hardened spool and cage for long life.
- Cartridges are voltage interchangeable.
- Efficient wet-armature construction.
- Optional waterproof E‑Coils rated up to IP69K.
- Industry common cavity.