The HCV12-20 is a screw-in, cartridge style, hydraulic check valve for use as a blocking or load-holding device for high pressure applications
The check valve allows flow from port 1 to 2, while normally blocking flow in the opposite direction. The cartridge valve has a fully guided poppet which is spring biased closed until sufficient pressure is applied at port 1 to open to port 2
- Hardened seat for long life and low leakage.
- Optional bias springs for back-pressure application flexibility.
- Fully guided check assembly.
- Cost-effective cavity.
- All HyPerformance products are tested to the rigorous standards of the NFPA specification T2.6.1.
- All HyPerformance valves are tested at a verification level of 90% and an assurance of 99%.