The hspec12-34xx is a high pressure, proportional solenoid-operated, poppet type, restrictive type, pressure compensated, normally closed flow control, screw-in hydraulic cartridge valve with built-in damping and load holding features.
With inlet at port 3 the valve will regulate flow out of port 2 regardless of load pressure with flow rate proportional to current applied to the solenoid. Port 1 must be connected to port 3 to provide load sense function for the compensator. When de-energized, the valve blocks flow from port 3 to port 2 while allowing free flow in opposite direction.
- Industry-common cavity.
- Continuous-duty rated coils.
- Reduced manifold space claim.
- Efficient wet-armature construction.
- Optional waterproof E-Coils rated up to IP69K.
- Patented high-strength solenoid tube
- All HyPerformance™ valves are tested to the rigorous standards of NFPA specification T2.6.1 and are tested at a verification level of 90% and an assurance of 99%