HTS16-S34F is screw-in, cartridge style, proportional pressure relief valve. Spool-type main stage is combined with a single stage, poppet style, pressure relieving proportional valve. The regulated pressure is inversely proportional to the electrical current input
The HTS16-S34F is a spring-biased valve that blocks flow from port 1 to port 2 until pressure sufficient to open the valve by overcoming the preset induced by pilot spring force is present at port 1. With no current applied, the valve will relieve flow to maintain pressure set at hf factory
- Multifunction proportional relief valve with vented logic element
- Low pressure drop.
- Rated for high pressure operation
- Pressure can be set at factory at range between 55.2 to 345 bar (800 to 5000 psi)
- High flow rating
- Port 2 can be pressurized for logic applications
- Corrosion-resistant plating
- 12- or 24-volt environmental coils
- All HyPerformance products are tested to the rigorous standards of the NFPA specification T2.6.1.
- All HyPerformance valves are tested at a verification level of 90% and an assurance of 99%.