The HTS38-36X is a screw-in, cartridge style, pilot-operated, spool-type, proportional pressure reducing/relieving valve which can be infinitely adjusted across a predescribed range using a variable electric input. The regulated pressure is proportional to the input electrical current applied to the valve coilt.
The HTS38-36X allows flow from port 2 to port 1 until sufficient pressure is present at port 1 to open the pilot section by off setting the electrically induced solenoid force. If the pressure at port 1 exceeds the regulated pressure set by the input electrical current, flow from port 1 is relieved to tank via port 3. WIth no current applied, the valve will relieve at approximately 115 psi [7,9 bar] (pressure code A) OR 80 psi [5,5 bar] (pressure code C). Pressure at port 3 is additive to regulated pressure.
- Multifunction proportional relief valve with vented logic element
- Low pressure drop.
- Rated for high pressure operation
- Pressure can be set at factory at range between 55.2 to 345 bar (800 to 5000 psi)
- High flow rating
- Port 2 can be pressurized for logic applications
- Corrosion-resistant plating
- 12- or 24-volt environmental coils
- All HyPerformance products are tested to the rigorous standards of the NFPA specification T2.6.1.
- All HyPerformance valves are tested at a verification level of 90% and an assurance of 99%.