PV16-23X is a two-way, normally closed, pilot operated, electro proportional hydraulic cartridge valve intended for use with an external compensator or load-sensing pump control.
When de-energized, the valve blocks flow from 1 to 2. with increasing current applied to the solenoid, output flow from 1 to 2 will increase proportionally. The valve is intended for use with an operating differential across the valve of 7 to 11 bar [100 to 160 psi]. The set value of the external pressure compensator, or pump control, must provide for both the valve operating differential, as well as for system losses between the compensator and the PV16-23X at max required flow.
- Continuous-duty rated coil.
- Hardened spool and cage for long life.
- Efficient wet-armature construction.
- Cartridges are voltage interchangeable.
- Waterproof E-Coils rated up to IP69K.
- 960 hour salt-spray rated solenoid tubes.
- All HyPerformance products are tested to NFPA specification T2.6.1. and are tested at a verification level of 90% and an assurance of 99%.