PV72-33 is a solenoid operated, spool type, normally closed proportional flow control valve.
The valve provides regulated flow from port 3 to port 2 with input from port 1 blocked. Regulated flow is proportional to electric current applied to solenoid. The valve is intended for use with a pressure compensator at pressure differential not exceeding 175 psi [12 bar].
- Choice of two regulated flow ranges
- Excellent linearity and hysteresis characteristics.
- Hardened spool and cage for long life.
- Optional control orifice sizes.
- Optional coil voltages and terminations.
- Efficient wet-armature construction.
- Cartridges are voltage-interchangeable.
- Unitized, molded coil design.
- Coil waterproofing standard.
- Manual Override option.