RV10-26X is a screw in, cartridge style, pilot operated (two stage), spool type hydraulic relief valve, intended for use as a pressure limiting device in demanding hydraulic circuits which require fast response and low hysteresis.
The RV10-26X blocks flow from port 1 to port 2 until sufficient pressure is present at port 1 to force the piloting relief off its seat, allowing the main (second stage) spool to shift, opening port 1 to port 2.
note: this valve cannot be used in cross-over relief applications.
- Adjustments cannot be backed out of the valve.
- Adjustment options A, B and C: positive stops prevent springs from going solid.
- Hardened spool and cage for long life.
- Optional spring ranges to 207 bar (3000 psi).
- Fast, smooth response to pressure surges.
- Industry common cavity.