RV12-26X is a screw in, cartridge style, pilot operated (two stage), spool type relief valve, intended for use as a pressure limiting device in demanding hydraulic circuits which require fast response and low hysteresis.
The RV12-26X blocks flow from port 1 to port 2 until sufficient pressure is present at port 1 to force the pilot relief off its seat, allowing the main stage to shift, opening port 1 to port 2.
note: this valve cannot be used in cross-over relief applications.
- Adjustments cannot be backed out of the valve.
- Adjustments prohibit springs from going solid.
- Hardened spool and cage for long life.
- Optional spring ranges to 240 bar (3500 psi).
- Rapid, smooth response to pressure surges.
- Cost-effective cavity.